Oxygen Bar to refresh and rejuvenate you
$15.00 for a 10 minute session in our Himalayan salt relaxation lounge
— As an add on to other services only —
Enjoy spa music while gazing at the glowing, majestic, giant boulder that has traveled across the seas all the way from Pakistan! Relax while viewing a floor to ceiling mesmerizing bubble water wall, all while relieving stress by breathing deep fresh Aromatherapy oxygen with the scent of your choice.
- Oxygen bar is concentrated at 40%. This is not for medicinal purposes
- Proponents of this oxygen therapy say it boosts energy levels, increases stamina, increases endurance during exercise, helps you bounce back from physical exertion, and provides relief from stress and pollution. It can also help increase your concentration and ease headaches and hangovers.
*Note: We impose a limit of twice per week. This treatment may not be done more frequently than this.
*Note: Anyone with emphysema and acute COPD or other acute lung conditions or illness may not participate in the halo therapy or oxygen lounges unless noted from a medical physician.
Benefits of Oxygen
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks
- Calms your mind and stabilized your nervous system
- Speeds up the body’s recover after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines, and hangovers
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance
- Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns
Facts about Oxygen
- Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer.
- Everyday we breathe 20,000 times.
- Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5% with every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen.
- Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions and cleans itself of wastes and toxins.
- By mass, oxygen makes up 90% of the water molecule; water makes up 65%-75% of the human body.
- The brain, which makes up 2% of our total mass, requires 20% of the body’s oxygen needs.
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygenation.
- Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the heart because of its abnormal supply of oxygen.